Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

How to Jailbreak Your iphone 4/ipod/ipad with ease

This jailbreak works for any ipod/iphone/ipad up to versions 4.0.1.

I got sick of all the other videos and tutorials on this and just pissed me off, so I had to do one myself. Confusing people like that! This is the best and simplest way to jailbreak!

On your iphone/ipod/ipad, open Safari, and go to www.jailbreakme.com and then slide your finger. I advise you to be on a wifi connection to make it go by faster.



After you get it jailbroken the first thing you need to do is to open cydia, choose developer. and download winterboard. This will let you use themes to make yours look like one of a kind.


 Here are some examples of some themes you can use and the outcome of your effort.





You can do all sorts of things with cydia that includes themes, have 5 icons on your dock, change the name of your service in top left and a bunch of other things

TIP: never update your iphone/ipod/ipad after you do this! you will lose your jailbreak!

3 comments:

  1. I hear SO much about this I had to surf it tonight!?
    I wonder if I CAN jailbreak the 4 yet? one site said I had to wait untill a newer version than IOS4.1 is out to do it sucessfully?
    so far I see all these coments about cool icons, themes, but if that is all I don't think I will. I did see something about free unlimited data?

    dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I will be doing a post on how to get all apps for free if you have your iphone jailbroken. Also if you unlock(will post a blog about that one soon as well your iphone and use a different carrier such as T-mobile you can use their unlimited data plan. I will also be posting all sorts of cool apps that you must get and games for the iphone so stay tuned. You can jailbreak the iphone 4 this was up to versions 4.1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should take a step and become a follower!

    ReplyDelete